Students may be required to complete the FAFSA for some scholarships as well as a separate scholarship application.
- Academic Scholarships are for students with high academic achievement during high school who meet specific GPA or academic test requirements. Apply Now
- Activity/Athletic Scholarships are for students who receive aid for their participation in Sports, Band, Theatre, Journalism, Vocal Music, Sports Media, etc. Contact a representative
- Butler Foundation Scholarships
- To apply for academic and Foundation scholarships, apply online at scholarships.butlercc.edu. Students are encouraged to apply early. All Foundation scholarships vary in amount and criteria. Students must have an overall grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale to be eligible to receive a Foundation scholarship. Award notifications will be sent to the student’s Butler email. Visit the Foundation webpage at http://foundation.butlercc.edu or call 316-323-6731 for more information regarding Foundation scholarships.
The Butler Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that exists to provide support for the college. The Foundation solicits and accepts gifts of cash and other assets including deferred gifts and gifts-in-kind. Established in 1966, the Foundation is governed by a board of directors representing Butler’s service area and is responsible for maintaining donor and alumni information. Disbursements from endowed scholarships as well as annual scholarships are provided to students and administered by the Foundation through the Financial Aid Office.
- Butler Access Scholarships are for non-traditional or returning adult students who wish to continue their education. Apply Now
- Technical Scholarships are for students who enroll in specified technical programs. Apply Now
- There are also a variety of State of Kansas Scholarships awarded by the Kansas Board of Regents.
You may apply for Butler academic scholarships following your sixth semester of high school. The application process and priority dates for other scholarships vary.