Planned Outage - Degreeworks

Please note that on Thursday, September 23rd DegreeWorks will be unavailable due to planned maintenance. DegreeWorks will be available again starting Friday, September 24th.

Further your Engineering Degree

Engineering Partnerships

After Butler

There are a number of places that you can take your Butler credits to in order to obtain your bachelor's degree. Engineering works well with the schools listed to make sure credits transfer.

Kansas State University Engineering

Kansas State University Transfer

University of Kansas Engineering

Pittsburg State University Department of Technology

Kansas State University at Salina, College of Technology and Aviation


Take Your Engineering Degree with You to WSUButler/WSU Engineering partnership

Butler students who major in either engineering technology or pre-engineering will have the first two years of their WSU Engineering Technology or Engineering degree already completed. Because of this agreement, you will be able to transfer seamlessly, once accepted, into WSU’s College of Engineering. This agreement forms a local pathway toward a fulfilling and in-demand career path.

Option 1: Engineering 

Get your Pre-Engineering Degree (Associate of Science – A.S.) at Butler.  Then transfer to WSU for a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following:

Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Electrical Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Manufacturing Engineering

Option 2: Engineering Technology

Get your Engineering Technology Degree (Associate of Applied Science – A.A.S.) at Butler then transfer to WSU for a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following:

Civil Engineering Technology
Engineering Technology Management
Mechatronics Technology


  1. Apply to Butler and declare the Pre-Engineering or Engineering Technology degree.
  2. Complete all required general education/prerequisite courses and pre-engineering or engineering technology courses with a 2.0 GPA or higher for WSU Admission. General Education credits from other regionally-accredited institutions may be accepted.