Skilled Trades Partnerships Enrollment Checklist
Take the next steps to enroll
- Complete an Application for Admission and a Release of Information. Any person (or organization) who will need access to your grades, student schedule, or will make payments on your behalf, will need to be listed on a Release of Information.
- You will receive an acceptance letter by mail with your student ID number and Pipeline username and temporary password. Pipeline is your student portal offering email, online payment, degree planning, final semester grades and much more. Instructions for setting up your Pipeline account and student email will be on the back of your acceptance letter. Your student email is the preferred method of communication with you, so check this email regularly. If you have difficulty with your Pipeline account or student email, please contact the Service Desk at (316) 733-3306.
- An Advisor will meet with you to enroll you in courses. A schedule/bill will be mailed to you after your enrollment is processed.
- Students are responsible for paying tuition, fees, books and other expenses for classes and may want to consider applying for Financial Aid by accessing www.FAFSA.gov. If you have questions concerning Financial Aid, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may pay your bill, or enroll in a payment plan, by clicking the "Pay My Bill" banner on your Pipeline home page. You may also pay by phone or visit us in person at one of our locations. Students who do not pay for courses will be charged a $100 non-payment fee. Students may start a payment plan for a fee of $30. Late payments will be charged a $20 late payment fee for every missed payment. Non-attendance does not constitute a refund or guarantee a course will be dropped from your schedule. If you have questions concerning your bill, or to make a payment, call (316) 218-6102 or contact AR@butlercc.edu.
- Books (including electronic e-books) must be purchased and received before the first day of class. You will receive an email from a Butler Community College representative explaining how to order books. Books are not included in course costs. For more information, contact Michelle Ruder at (316) 218-6124 or email@example.com.
- Check your student email. You will receive an email from your advisor one week before classes start. This email will include important information about course meetings, online courses, enrollment deadlines and more. Please review this email carefully and follow the instructions. For more information about how to access online classes, visit jaduqa.butlercc.edu/butler-online or call (316) 218-6000. If you have difficulty with your student email, please contact the Service Desk at (316) 733-3306.
- Non-attendance does not constitute a refund or remove a course from your schedule. If you would like to withdraw from a course, contact Academic Advising. Twelve-week classes must be dropped within 10 calendar days of the first day of class in order to be refunded.